Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new here so i am just letting you guys see my dc2. I purchased my integra a little less then a year ago. i have put alot of work into it and am just begining to put more money into her. let me know what you guys think good or bad, and any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. these are some older pictures so there are some differenecs since these where taken like my new rear bumper among many others

me with my friend ricky's b18 powered hatch

a front shot

sorry for the big pics

·
Registered
74 Posts
First of all welcome you will be on this site more than you can imagine. I really like your car, the color and those rims with the JDM how can you beat it. Good job!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the comments, it feels good to know all your hard worked turned into something nice.

the pictures were taken at my school, the guy on the floor was taken a picture of my undercarriage. funny though, i always get that or people telling me i should stop runnign over people.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
sooo hot, want to touch the hiney

·
Registered
145 Posts
welcome.

really nice car. i like the color. and love the jdm front

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will have new picture soon my car in currently in the shop getting some problems fixed and then it goes stright to the body shop for new paint and to get my dents removed. after i finally get it back i will take so new pics and be sure to post them. thanks again for all the good posts.

·
Registered
789 Posts
welcome aboard man. You seriously can become addicted to this site, so use with caution :). Very nice DC2. I'm getting the point that I'm thinking anyone with a modded teg is on TI.net, cuz how else would they know anything about their teg!?! (Yes, that effect also comes with this site :) )

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welcome to the site and i like the teg, what color is that ?

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
seen the car before when ricky tried to sell that hatch, nice car, get in the IL forum, stay away from those rice sits like MWIR and CV

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spectre123: no thats not a mugen smile it a C-West grin

postal: my car is a custom blue color mixed by the guys at body-werks. its a custom mix, i dont even know the paint code. it is part of the owner special color group. i love the color its a blue but under certain light it looks like a green. i especially love the way it looks when its wet. wierd right ???

and midwesta: i'm poorgie on mwir, i go there a lot so i guess i'm a ricer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts