Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, like the title says. I'm leaving, not for long though. If you're wondering why I'm leaving, it's because I enlisted in the Army and I have to leave for basic training at Ft. Benning today at 3:00. I'll be back in December, so I'll get on and say hey. I just want to say that this is by far my favorite website of all time. I've learned so much about my car and cars in general. Thanks to all the admin/mods for making this site so great.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Hope all goes well with your experiance in the army. Make sure to stop in and let us know how you are doing!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
good luck bro - take it easy -- we'll leave the light on for ya! - just like good old Motel 6!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Good luck I've been through basic training once. AND oNCE IS ENOUGH haha good luck for real though. You still should have joined the Air Force. Later

·
Registered
461 Posts
good luck man. i am leaving in march for basic at FT. Benning. georgia in the summer plus BDU's is going to suck.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
yeah dude, don't ever B a stranger... we all family here

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
hey good luck man. personally i seriously appreciate what you guys are doing while im back in my cozy little dorm room. talk about a world of difference. thanks man

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Take advantage of your situation: get a good education and milk the service for everything they offer. Heck, the service sent my grandfather to MIT and then Harvard.... Needless to say, he did quite well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ARMY of one!=)

--For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

--We don't care how you did it in the Army (just a former Marine checking in)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts