Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picked up another da. This is for the wife and I both. We are going to clean it up and use it for a daily driver. Got it for a good price but does need work. My camera is dead so I used my video camera for pix...lol So its not the best pix, I'll try to get better ones tomorrow.

I'll keep you guys updated as it comes along. I am putting in the new ignition and radiator fan here in a minute.

click

·
Registered
610 Posts
Lol... holy cow man! You're living up to your screen name.... Yet another one. To think, I thought you were gonna be content with the mini. Nice to see you're coming back to the dark side.
Looks to be in alot better condition than the last black DA you had for a short time. I'm definitely going to have to come back up there whenever it is I get my car back. I've got alot of catching up to do. Congrats, and have fun!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, its a turd though....lol

This by no means replaces the mini. I love my boosted toy. I am fixing the stuff that needs fixed and the wife will be driving it for a dd and I get me truck back.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

well car has some big issues. None of the fans work, smokes real bad, bent tie rod, and the list goes on.

After I get this car fixed I am done with Hondas, well old as ones.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I replaced a few gaskets and did a oil change. It only smokes now if I get on it. I hope that will change once I get the other stuff taken care of. Last night I put a ignition switch on. To make a long story short, its from a 90 crx si with integra guts. Not the best fitment but hey it doesn't look like the car is stolen.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol...to lazy and cheap to go buy a battery for my digi cam.

I'll go get one Saturday and take pix. Just can't laugh to where I can hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.