Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im back... lol after owning and selling 2 other da's i picked up a 3rd! 91 black 2door for $300 bodys dented up but its a start... (hopefully ill keep this one) but its auto so im looking for manual pedal assembly, 5speed cable tranny, obd0 5 speed ecu (think i have a harness but may need obd0 5 speed engine harness) 5 speed cluster and all the fun parts to do a auto to 5speed parts im not thinking of at the moment. also set a wheels possibly with some rubber /stock or aftermarket

lata

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think the ecu I got way back should work for ya. Ill check and see what I can get off it next time I'm home... but I'm pretty sure its an obd0 ls ecu

·
Registered
266 Posts
I might have an ECU laying around also.
I don't see why you need a engine harness for a manual, when I did mine I left the harness alone and just ran wires for the reverse switch (you could also use the auto trans wires for a cleaner look).
The auto gauges will work also, the only difference is the gear lights on the auto.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Joe....what did you do with the last black G1? I hope you know that that car helped me get all my car friends and meet you guys... can't believe you sold it! ::cries:: That car made me the person I am today!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry brit but ya i sold it :( i cry a little every day i wake up.... lol but times were tight and had to do what i had to do... but starting freshi hope to have this one 5speed swaped and turbo'd by summer but see how that goes... iv been looking at my t-25 (small yes i know) paperwait for like 1 1/2 years now and it just won't do for the beamer so i found a sweet deal on this teg from an old friend of mine and figure y not give another shot....

lates

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.