Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally back, but with no car. But it still feels good to be home again after 3 months.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lost car, got kicked out of parent's house, and about to join Air Force.
Been in Lexington for a whiule w/no computer.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
u raced for pinky and lost huh?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Ouch, life sucked for abit huh. Of course none of that matters with TI in you're life right? ;-p, joking aside that must have really sucked man. Well g/l in the air force, go fire a laser guided missle up al quaedas ass for me :).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got kicked out cause i signed an agreement that if I got a C in one class then I would pay for next quarter. Didn´t have enough money sooooo....
Screw them anyway, TI is like my real family anyway.
BTW: I am gonna get into engine work which means:
1) My own $40 million jet
2) JAPAN HERE I COME!!!
3) Free mods for everyone at TI when I get them

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Damn! your parents are strict! geez...they don't sound too nice. Well I hope everything turns out for the best.

·
Registered
655 Posts
man dude, that's harsh. I thought paying my own insurance was bad. I couldn't pay for my education too.

too bad we weren't all born spoiled little rich f**ks. I have a few friends, that have been handed all their cars. Examples include 2002 Sentra SER Spec V, 2000 Prelude SH, 2003 Celica GT (just came out!), 2003 Eclipse, 2002 Mustang Convertible.... just to name a few. Handed to them. They are between the ages of 15 and 19. Yea, the girls with the Celicas and Mustangs are 15!!!

How did 90% of the people here on TI get their teg. Blood, sweat, and tears!!!! Oh yea, and money too. That's why all I have is an auto LS. That's all I could afford, but I still worked my ass off, and I APPRECIATE IT A THOUSAND TIMES MORE (even if I am selling it for a newer teg). It's proven that those who work for what they got, appreciate it more, and I can guarantee you are less likely to wreck or do something stupid and hurt themselves or others.

Okay, I feel better after venting. Thanks guys. Fosul, come to the next KY meet, even if you don't have your Teg, you're still family to us, bro!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The car is at my dad's house in Louisville and he has ALL the keys. The after-market parts are all gone and i hope to get another integra shortly. Picture a silver integra with a rocket strapped to it. Would that make car of the month?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts