Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a 95 ls shell last night. not too shabby its got my black interior swap that i need so that WILL be done this summer. but now i have a question what should i do with the rest of it? i was gunna put her back together and have a new winter beater. but heres why i think maybe not.

The Bad- the hood is bent and does not latch, the bumper is scratched to all hell, needs a new egnition and door locks because there are NO keys, both doors have bad rust, rear bumper is cracked, tail lights are gone and they cut the wires, no front seats, shes got little dents and major scratches all over, aftermarket moon roof that is starting to rust.

i haven't had a chance to check out the engine bay throughly enough yet. ill be doing that saturday. so does anyone think shes worth the money to put back together? or should i just rip her apart and scrap it? ill post some pics on tomorrow.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I would part it out. Then you could use that money towards another shell.

·
Registered
683 Posts
good luck parting it out...hope your more ambitous about it then i am because i have a shell to part out too but i'm too lazy and people are all asking for parts i am going to be using!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
i didnt know you joined tEam lAzY....here something to thick about.

4 integra disc brakes $300-$400(for the civic guys with drum brakes and want to go bigger in the front)

black seat belts- $50-$100

black panels- $100

black dash - $100

door panels - $50 - $100

and from what you told me....the rest looks like crap. but look at the bright side, you would have made $600-$800 already. if all else cant cheer you up, be happy to know that you got a black interior for under $300 and didnt lose countless days of sitting on your computer looking for it. chin up soilder! this is where your love for integras will be tested!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im parting her out, i forgot to bring the digi with me today to take pictures. im sure ill make my money back so im pretty happy about everything.

and tokuisport if you want the suspension thats cool the rear disc is already taken tho.

·
Registered
683 Posts
hehe rear disc is always already taken. The Boyfriend getting it for his mad civic?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
i'll bet everything shags got the rear on lockdown. lol. hatchy guys always takes that ****. brandy, you doing the black swap? if you are not, i need the fuel door and trunk release levers from you. lmk

·
Registered
134 Posts
GSR_Racer_Chick on Jan/28/06 said:
yeah im parting her out, i forgot to bring the digi with me today to take pictures. im sure ill make my money back so im pretty happy about everything.

and tokuisport if you want the suspension thats cool the rear disc is already taken tho.
dang it...then what do you want for just the whole front subframe and brake set up

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
BoostMachine05 on Jan/30/06 said:
taillights still on the car? where are you located? can i come take a look at it?

Thanks

Quote: GSR_Racer_Chick on Jan/27/06
The Bad- the hood is bent and does not latch, the bumper is scratched to all hell, needs a new egnition and door locks because there are NO keys, both doors have bad rust, rear bumper is cracked, tail lights are gone and they cut the wires, no front seats, shes got little dents and major scratches all over, aftermarket moon roof that is starting to rust.

·
Registered
938 Posts
ill take the passenger fender liner...if you have one. =)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gser67 on Jan/30/06 said:
how are the hatch struts?? meaning do they hold well? and how much would you want for them? thanks
yeah there both good and shoot me a price.

and if you guys want to rip thing out yourself thats cool but right now the car is in big lake so if your willing to drive that far thats cool. ill be up there pretty much all day not this saturday but the next.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.