Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been having this problem for the past month or 2. just some basic info on my car, its a integra 97 with a B20 turbo. tuned with hondata, injectors are 550cc. ive tried searching on here and honda-tech and havent found any problem similar to mines.

the problem is that my car can sometimes hold idle and most of the time cannot. in the morning everything is fine and drives great. but when the car is fully warmed up, the idle will drop so low that it will stall out most of the time. im pretty sure i do not have a vacuum leak, my vacuum at idle is at 21. ive clean out the iacv, that didnt work so i bought another one, still same thing, change spark plugs and wires but still no luck. also no cel poped up.

i was hoping TI can help me out with this problem. thanks

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
That, or simply adjust the idle screw for that application. Tepid1 may be onto something when it comes to your cranking injector cycle. Sometimes the management may set the m/s timing too high to have too much fuel in there... Don't just look at your vaccum from your boost guage, look at the physical hoses and connections..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.