Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home last night and I hear a big clunk under my car so I am like wtf and then I hear some rattling off and on and when I got home this is what I find bouncing around.

and there is the belt hanging there

I was wondering if anyone would know the size/dimensions of this bolt for this idler pulley (14) at least that is what I believe it is

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Randall-

That same frigging thing happened to me...except I was driving on I-95 in the middle of no where. I know how much it sucks. It turns out that bolt got stripped in there, so it snapped in half. You're going to want to get the OEM one from a dealer because it has that extended head on it to reach past the pulley itself. Here's the part number just in case:

90023-P30-000 BOLT, FLANGE (8X90)

Fortunately, as soon as I started taking off the compressor and the mount, the last half of the bolt was loose, so I got it out without the need for an ease-out, or drilling etc. Good luck!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, I tried getting the dimensions from the dealer and all they could tell me was 10x30? Thanks for the info, I am told it should come in a couple of days.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me while I was on a cruise. The bolt is 10x30, thats it. 10mm. x 30mm. Just order it from the dealer, it's only a couple bucks

·
Registered
7 Posts
this happened to me too.. i think the bolt broke in half.. weird thing is half a screw was left on there hole where it was supposed to be but the other half wasn't on the pulley.. still haven't gotten it fixed yet.. do u guys know how much it would cost for a shop to fix? i don't know much about cars and dont have tools to play around with it either..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.