Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was woundering if there was going to be any meets in Pa or around here comming up here anytime soon i havent been to one yet but i would like to go to one or does anyone no how we can get one set up. I was woundering to do you guys have like were all the tegs meet and do like a car cruise. I think that would be preety fun having all the tegs cruising together.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
where in pa are you? afterall it is a pretty large state. i'm gonna post up a new meet, for spring, for w. pa soon. probably within the next 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
yeah youngtegger. the only problem with having one right now is that a lot of our tegs are "asleep". i mean its pointless to have a meet if 2 people are going to show up ya know? our last meet we went to hooters in station square it was a really decent turn out. can't remember off hand how many people there where. wish we had organized what we were doing afterwards a lil better...but other than that it went well.

as far as the next one, it'll probably be in cranberry as the first one of the year usually is at the quaker steak and lube there. the first meet last year we had a great turn out and we all went to a local park there and took pictures....best turn out we had so far. anyway, look forward to a post within the next two weeks for that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh yeah...hmm I suppose I wasn't thinking. I wouldn't be driving my teg right now but some really sweet guy in Cleveland sold me a 95' Eagle Talon TSI that basically blew up on the way home. So I just got that paid off and don't have enough money to get another car just for winter. So far so good this winter has been pretty mild yet very unsure one day its sunroof open the next day the heat is kicking full blast. But yeah I am looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys even though my LS is an auto but its still sick because its a TEG!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
yeah, the last meet in Pittsburgh was good, but next time we really need to plan out what to do afterwards.....no one had any idea what the F was going on. we'll figure it out, once the weather gets better. Remember we're competing with Seattle for the crappiest weather in the country, and you know we're gonna win.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah, I'm getting my suspension all set up this spring before auto-x so I was thinking that would be a good excuse to take it out and thrash it. I just have a mostly stock GSR right now. By the way I also live like 5 minutes from Beaverun.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Seattle stands NO CHANCE...I might actually feel bad after the Super Bowl...(they're going to be crying like little girls!). Yea bnuk013 I have to get something done with my suspension its pretty bad right now lol. Part of my front axle blew out last week I know I messed it up when I hit a pothole the size of WV and only my front driver side tire hit it...after that all it did was make a ticking sound not fun :(...

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
dyingwish on Jan/31/06 said:
yeah, the last meet in Pittsburgh was good, but next time we really need to plan out what to do afterwards.....no one had any idea what the F was going on. we'll figure it out, once the weather gets better. Remember we're competing with Seattle for the crappiest weather in the country, and you know we're gonna win.
Yep. I'm guessing it'll be another QS&L to eat then to Morraine State Park for pictures, etc...

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
i'm gonna start looking for some other options besides QS&L. Or at least something / somewhere better to go afterwards. Possibly Settlers Cabin for pics? I know of some nice scenic areas near there. We should start the suggestion stuff now instead of planning it all the night before.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Planning is key! Yeah I've been to Settlers Cabin before its pretty nice. Has anyone ever thought of going somewhere in the city (I know there was a meet a Station Square but I don't know where you guys took pics at)? Like if we could get some shots on Mt. Washington at night with the city line in the background that would be so INSANE! However the lighting situations are not the greatest but who knows? Just a thought but I'm up for whatever..

·
Registered
663 Posts
We went to Hooters at Station Square for a meet after one of the QSL ones (theres been so many). It was nice down there but everything got f'ed at the end because they closed half of station square down for some halloween event.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
youngtegger: we took those pics on the river side of the big parking lot with the skyline in the background. The problem with Mt Wash, is ther isn't squat for parking. we're gonna need at least 15 spots close to each other, and Wash doesn't have that.

I'll keep the eyes peeled for something nice. Hell I may even grab a keg (with donations obviously) and rent a pavillion / parking lot in either South Park, Settlers cabin, or North Park. We could hang out grill ****, and chill in the sun, no worries about parking or other stuff. What does everyone think?

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
SRH_ yes ther are tons of nice places to get pics, with killer backgrounds. I think BBQ and stuff would be better than another restaurant type thing, where things get too split up.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
the hooters thing got split up b/c everybody wanted to go there own way. nobody knew where everyone was going and they just followed the people they knew. which sucked.

we havent had any problems too much with the QSL meets, other than last years first one. but you're gonna have that when you have a group that large. just need to make sure that everybody knows either who to follow or how to get in touch with the rest of the group.

we've tried to get a bbq thing going before, but it's never held up. what makes it even harder to get a bbq going is the fact that PA weather is highly unpredictable. personally i dont want to sit around and try to cook burgers in the rain.

as far as that keg thing goes, i think we had the discussion before about aclohol laws? i dont know what they are as i dont drink, but i think dave knew something about it...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.