Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on going all motor. I have AEM CAI, DC 4-2-1 header, Apexi N-1 Catback.
I want a street legal all motor setup but I keep changing my mind and I need some help.Any have some suggestions I want to build around the mods I already have to.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
well my first suggestion to you is to read the articles. and if you already have i would say to read them again. i know first hand that many of them are very complicated to read with so much information and i usually have to read them 2 or 3 times before i even understand them. the reason i am telling you to read the articles is that your question is too broad and you will see this once upon you read them.
secondly the reason your question is too broad is because no one here knows your power goals, what type of driving, condition of your engine, money, etc, etc, etc... they are way to many possibilities in this question to even come up with a halfway decent answer for ya.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Michael Delaney on Sep/03/02 said:
you think this topic is like the most popular one tonight? there's already a guy talking to himself about it on another thread today.... ;)
Im sorry this is no help, but I seriously laughed out loud when I read that.

·
Registered
480 Posts
yea, well not everyone is as far along as you bro

it was probably me.

anywhoo. I would reccomend trying to get with people on the same road as you and at the same time collecting FUNDS and information. If you are wondering what can be done to your teg go here:

http://www.geocities.com/leunghomepage/

Uncle Tony has a nice ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts