Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeh, I adjusted the "Levels" and "curves" to make it darker. It cleans it up nice. The rims are a little off heehee. I just horizontally flipped them. I'll tell you, that spoiler was the biggest pain. I practically had to draw it from scratch. I couldn't find a black type r spoiler in the same perspective anywhere.

That is pretty much how I want my car to look in the next few months maybe half a year depending on funds. Probably different rims though, but those do look nice.

Also, I had a question. the little "flares" on the side skirts behind the door. Are those stock? cause they came with the car and I've only seen them on one other teg.

·
Registered
171 Posts
siegen on Feb/12/04 said:
Yeh, I adjusted the "Levels" and "curves" to make it darker. It cleans it up nice. The rims are a little off heehee. I just horizontally flipped them. I'll tell you, that spoiler was the biggest pain. I practically had to draw it from scratch. I couldn't find a black type r spoiler in the same perspective anywhere.

That is pretty much how I want my car to look in the next few months maybe half a year depending on funds. Probably different rims though, but those do look nice.

Also, I had a question. the little "flares" on the side skirts behind the door. Are those stock? cause they came with the car and I've only seen them on one other teg.
they the oem optional kits for 98+ tegs

·
Registered
141 Posts
yep. they're stock. but it's the oem optional bodykit side skirt thingie. keep 'em on there dude! they're rare.. i have a pair myself on my teg.. hehe.. everywhere i go people always say.. "yo.. if you ever wanna sell those skirts hit me up!"

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good to hear, I definately like the way they look.
I have actually done I think two other photoshops now for other people in the photoshop section. I'll probably do some more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.