Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6xxx on Jan/19/06 said:
i got drivers side door with no moldings with everything expcet panels. if ur interested
how much arey ou looking to get and where are you located... i could pick up this weekend if you are close...get back to me ASAP because i think i found the passenger side too...

·
Registered
345 Posts
i use to work at a body shop and we cahrged $10 a hole also if your using just body filler to fill holes look foward to cracking

bondo should never be more than 1/8" thick or it will crack over time with the temperature

and for anybody who is looking into a career in any automotive field should look into a welding class at their local community college

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
L0KI on Jan/24/06 said:
i use to work at a body shop and we cahrged $10 a hole also if your using just body filler to fill holes look foward to cracking

bondo should never be more than 1/8" thick or it will crack over time with the temperature

and for anybody who is looking into a career in any automotive field should look into a welding class at their local community college
so 300 for both doors and rear moldings...too much?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.