Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is lowered 3.25" in the front and 3.00" in the back. I have the stock shocks right now and they're blown. I was wondering what shocks you guys would recommend, and how long do you think that they will last with this kind of drop. Any suggestions (besides raising the car) will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Jesus man with that type of drop when your driving your scraping. Just dont have more than 2 people in the car, maybe even just you!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
koni yellows are supposetly the best, but I dont know if they can hold that kinda drop for a long time.

is this a daily driver? just curious

·
Registered
85 Posts
My car is dropped 2" with stock shocks

But Koni's are going in soon....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the replies. I might end up getting the Koni Yellows, but I'm still undecided. My car is up for sale right now, and if it doesn't sell within the next month, then I'm going to get those shocks. As for all the questions -

OmegaHack3 - I once had 5 people in my car, and it was slammed all around, and I didn't scrape. The only thing that scraps on my car is the front lip, because I have a Tsunami Lip and it only sits 2 inches off the ground. But as for scraping in the wheelwell, I've never had that happen.

Integra15lb - I just installed my coilovers and dropped them all the way. I used to have the front and back dropped 4 inches, but it was cambering pretty bad in the back, so I just raised them a little and got a camber kit.

DeadLock23 - How long do you think they will last, because I don't want to spend $500 on them and they blow out in a couple months? And yes it is a daily driver.

TKBLAZER - Here are some old pictures of the car I have newer ones, but I haven't uploaded them yet.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
damn man nice drop....tucking 17s since you have sleeves you will void any kind of warranty that Koni offers just letting you know now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forrestg2001 - Do you have any pictures of your drop? And also, how does it ride with the KYB GR-2s? Have you ever had to change them? Thanks again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts