Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Short and sweet
I have a 98 integra , b18 LS non vtec
AEM fuel rail , DSM 450cc injectors, walboro fuel pump NEPtune software for tuning - grimmspeed boost controller
I bought an eBay turbo kit,
The car is not in great shape so it’s not worth a crazy amount of money, my goal is to use this car as experience for my next build
However I do want to have some fun with it is
The problem is that the eBay turbo kit is mainly useless
Countless bolts have walked themselves out, every gasket sucks, the turbo is fine but not really crazy
However the inter cooler and piping is all fine , I have custom oil feed and drain lines , and the boost controller
I just need a good quality manifold, turbo, wastegate and down pipe

s

·
Administrator
3,712 Posts
I think you need to re-read every line you have above. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue or idea what you just said or need assistance with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you need to re-read every line you have above. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue or idea what you just said or need assistance with.
Bro I am so sorry u had to read this, I copy and pasted from a different forum I had tried and when I copied my **** got all out of order
I need a good turbo, manifold, waste gate , and down pipe for my car ,A blow off valve is optional don’t really care , but without buying the kit that comes with everything under the sun as I’ve already got most of it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everyone ignore my sloppiness I didn’t put enough effort into this
To sum it up I need a good turbo, manifold, waste gate, and down pipe just not an entire kit as I already have the miscellaneous pieces, thank you budget would be well below 2 grand but send it my way even if it goes over that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts