Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay guys...right now..I don't gots the money for a new amp..so I want a sh*tty...well not sh*tty, but a cheap little amp..I want atleast a 50 x2...I just need some more power running to my speakers for now..and then..in the spring I will get a nicer amp!..any one got an amp they don't want.P/M me!..or if u guys know anyone with one..

·
Registered
567 Posts
i was lookin' for a cheap amp, and i ended up getting pioneer, the prices are really nice. the one i have now is running [email protected] and [email protected] and i got it for 180 at best buy. you can get it for like maybe 140 online. other amps i was lookin' at are profile and crunch, those are even cheaper, but the brands aren't very well known...although ive heard good things about profile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 70x2 Orion Cobalt amp that im not using anymore, original box and manual $100?. The thing puts out some clean sound too!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i have a rockford fosgate 150a2. shoot me a pm with an offer if you like.

·
Registered
221 Posts
my buddy works at audiovisions and he told me to get the alpine mrp-t130, its retail 129 and it will make your speakers sound a hell of a lot better

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
humm....what does the alpine push in the way of max out-put..and how many channels?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a 300 watt car amp. It is made by majestic. It is a high quality amp. It is a 2 chanel amp and pushes 75 watts rms per chanel. The amp is not bridgeable so you won't bet more than 75rms per chanel out of it but it is very clean power. I used it to run my highs in my SoundQuality vehicle. I'll sell it for 75 bucks. E-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts