Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this might get locked but here goes.

Its been almost 2 years owning a teg and i havent had one regret in buying it. I have loved every day of owning my teg. Its not a type r or even a gsr but its still fun. My first car i didnt really care about and just did normal matinence on it. Now i think i have "tegdar" i seem to know a teg from a mile away. IVe put about 45k miles on it and havent had a single problem with it. I love the lines of a teg too i think its a beautiful car somedays ill go out and just walk around it and look at it. But anyway I just wanted to express my love for my teg. This is a great site too!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
GS-Racer on Feb/26/04 said:
Its all 'bout the bonding. You love 'em they'll love you in return. Now if we could find women like that ;).
Not true in my case. At first, I loved it and did a little work on it and it bit me hard. It had so many problems it made a Ford owner blush.

Now that me and the teg have more of a "I like you and you like me, but you can bite and I'll bite back even harder" relationship, things have been more or less stable.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I love my car too, even though it's just a normal production car.
I just didn't know/expect insurance for a car could be so high without any tickets or at fault accidents....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.