Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys..well...i feel stupid now.....when i bought my integra...all they gave me was 1 key to the car.....so i went to go get copies of the key..and they made me 2 keys....and when they gave it to me...everything worked out fine...now i can't find my car key..so i'm stuck with the 2 new one...now it takes like 10 minutes until i get it to start..it'll go in the key hole..but won't turn...it can lock/unlock the door..and go in the key hole but takes forever to turn...CAN i go to the acura dealer and like give them my vin number or something..so they can make me a new copy of my key..like an exact copy?

·
Registered
457 Posts
are you sure its the key cause my car the sterring wheel will lock and i gotta turn it to get the key to turn sometimes

·
Registered
472 Posts
yea i lost all my integra keys period so acura ran my vin and they gave me my "key code" and from there i got exact key made at my local locksmith with the "keycode" some acura dealers wont give you the # because there d**ks but ask alot of em youll get it .....good luck.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
If you ever need a key copy for a car take it to the dealer and get an original made from the VIN, it'll last alot longer because it has the exact grooves and not the worn ones from youre original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts