Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've been lookin for a good Integra forums site for a while. I searched yahoo and I couldn't find anything. Today I just stumbled onto it, and just let me say, This Is A Great Site. Awesome forums and extras. OK, I'm done, just wanted to tell the site creators great job.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Hey, I'm a Moderator! heh, i hope you read that email that was sent to you - its FULL of information to help you utilize this site to its MAXIMUM potential.

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to send me a message. Enjoy!

-LT

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
I'm the "owner" (something like that)

anyways.. welcome to the site, thanks for the comments

hey btw, "integra" on Yahoo = #9
(not too shabby for never ever submitting the link to any engines)

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Hahahahahhahahha, I love your avatar Z....(It looks hungry, like it's going to eat up a Metro or something.)

Yes, welcome to the site random, gobs and gobs of info here and it's at the best price; free, hehe. Enjoy yourself and enjoy your stay, we're happy to have you aboard.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Amen! This site rules, I am a full fledged addict now.

Phil

·
Registered
392 Posts
RandoM on Sep/21/02 said:
Hey I've been lookin for a good Integra forums site for a while. I searched yahoo and I couldn't find anything. Today I just stumbled onto it, and just let me say, This Is A Great Site. Awesome forums and extras. OK, I'm done, just wanted to tell the site creators great job.
yes i agree. i found this site in july and i have been on the site everyday since. the moderators and administrators are doing a great job. thanks for this site guys.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i cant hit the close button..

im adicted

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, awesome site and friendly people. Why wasn't I told about this earlier! Thanks for the welcome everyone, as soon as i get some pics of my 2nd gen teg, ill be sure to post em up in the gallery.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
close button? what close button? man, i'm gonna have to put a computer in my teg just so I can be here the only time i'n not in most cases (driving..).. now if thats a good idea or bad, thats for uall to deside...lol...

love this site,

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi everyone, ah...um..my ..name is...ah jonny-vtir....and ...ah...I'm a Tegaholic.

"With the help of the Morning Z and Surfer X clinic for the Integra addicted I am on my way to freeing myself from this wretched disease."

NOT LIKELY.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Thanks to TI, I am now fat, unshaven and I haven't bathed in weeks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts