Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,555 Posts
Yeah I covered the different mount locations in my article a few weeks ago.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=296

I don't think the vibrations are as bad as everyone says. They are just being ***** about it I think. Especially with the ES inserts, those don't vibrate much at all.

Since you already have both sets are you planning on installing all of them? The rear mount makes the most difference out of all of them as that's the direction the engine is flexing. I'd really like to know what both kits feel like. I've just heard one person who's done it, and they said their car vibrated like crazy but he still thought it was cool.

· Registered
5,555 Posts
The rear mount is difficult and time consuming. Also if you get the Prothane kit the stock insert in the side mount is very hard to remove from what I've heard. I'm planning to do the ES/Prothane combo myself eventually, I just have the ES ones right now.

· Registered
5,555 Posts
My ES kit came from Racing Works from a group buy. Possibly they just sell it on their website for that price as well.

For the side mount, yeah I've heard some bad stories about how hard it is. You really just need a torch to melt the rubber out of it, it's really not meant to come out. The only way to shove the Prothane replacement mount in is to pretty much just drive your car onto it haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.