Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rear ended [email protected]@t [email protected]@t!!! Photoshoot!!!!!

The UKDM that took one for the team!

1/4 panel chipped/scuffed

Where the real damage is at (rear body pushed inward hatch is where its supposed to be)

A little misalignment

And the other side...

Scuffed <--- could become the biggest nightmare of the whole repair

Yea so long story short we were out takin pics and i was stopped at a stop sign waitin to go and i glanced in my mirror to see a big freakin chevy grille pretty much hit me... Apparently he was high enough and i was low enough that the tow hook below his front bumper must have hit the tail... lol

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As long as i dont have to paint the rear bumper or filler panel it will be an easy repair... Cause if i have to do those, the it starts gettin complicated because of the candy fade thats on them..........

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
damn... that sucks

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
that exact thing happened to me, exact that is crazy. only a F-250 hit me at like 5mph with his toe hook. it f'ed my bumbper up good. oh 3 wrecks none my fault, im workin my way to a newly painted teg

·
Registered
865 Posts
likkin the wingless look and UKDM tails man....sorry 2 hear about the accident...asshole backed into my car a few months back....****tards....btw where did u get the tails and what exhaust is that cause its the most massive exhaust ive ever seen on a teg...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
he was squashin a bug on there for ya muahahaaaaaa... lol... jk its not as bad as i thought it would be

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
LOL John..you actually put a "photo shoot" of your little accident. Dont worry man..I got u covered though!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
dude.. thats hella shiddy. I'd be fuggin pissed. Where did it happen? ..and why didnt you tell me about the photoshoot?!! I would have been all over that.. it was sunny!

·
Registered
583 Posts
jega4ever on Feb/13/06 said:
dude.. thats hella shiddy. I'd be fuggin pissed. Where did it happen? ..and why didnt you tell me about the photoshoot?!! I would have been all over that.. it was sunny!
yeah, u definitely missed out on the photo shoot! mukilteo was pretty
photos coming soon...

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
devilkasyua on Feb/12/06 said:
noooooooooooo not the ukdm lights man. now u can sell them to me LOL.
That's what i'm sayin. I want those taillights so bad, but this is exactly what I pictured in my head. You drop the dough and some dumb **** ruins them. I would have taken one off and beat him do death with it. Not to mention that paint.....oh so sexy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.