Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my order yesterday. I loaded up. :) I can't wait. I'm in the process still of fixing up the teg from the nasty winter. I've got the major part done which is the swirl removal and most of the scratches fixed. Now I need to go in with a tooth pick and clean out the door gaurds and the folding mirrors and all that fun stuff. I hope as many of you got in on this as you could. I got in on the towel deal for sure. Man can never have too many microfiber towels. :)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
holy craaaaaaaap!!! that's alot of detailing supplies. can't wait to see what your car would like like after that treatment.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
What's the liquid stuff? Carpet Cleaner? I want something that smells like a new car...

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is what I got-

2 UPP
2 Rubber and vinyl protectant (white bottles)
2 Spray wax (for door jambs and under the hood)
1 Poorboys Spray and Wipe (kind of a high powered QD)
4 microfiber towels
1 Mullet Wax polishing cloth
2 waffle weave towels
1 200 gram clay bar
1 clay lube
2 microfiber applicators
1 Pinnacle Signature Series carnauba wax (I hear it is as good as Souveran)

The only new products that I haven't tried yet are the Poorboy's product, Mullet Wax towel, and the 4 Star Clay. Everything else is just to sort of restock and refresh existing supplies. I'll keep you posted on the clay. I've always been really happy with Clay magic, but I figured I'd try something new. The Spray and Wipe stuff seems interesting too. I'll let y'all know. :)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Looks like you're set for a little while

I have to load up for the upcoming season as well. ::starts writing up a list::

·
Registered
736 Posts
Oh ultimate detailing man, please take before and after pictures. We are not worthy!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
dude, he said Mullet, lol.....

im sorry to be off topic but i thought that was funny...

anyway, I can only dream of having paint that was in a condition worth using any of those supplies on...my car has seen 10 NY salty harsh-ass winters and too many automatic car-washes form the previous lazy owner to even be salvageable

1 - 8 of 8 Posts