Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll start looking, anyone know where if any of these shops will be able to hook me up with a decent (price and performance) turbo kit and installation?

·
Registered
439 Posts
check out UtahAcuras.com. Theres quit a bit more people on there that can help you out with whatever questions you have. as far as good honda shops in salt lake go though. Cortney Green is the man to take it too. he just runs his shop out of his house.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
If by 'decent price' you are talking a couple hundred bucks, then no. If you have $1500 bucks then you can probably get it done. That would be a pretty good deal for a decent kit and installation. What's your budget?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As of right now my budget consists of $0. I'm just trying to figure out what price range I'm looking at, so that I know how "intensly" I need to start saving up for this.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I'm sure you've done your research, but you can't just throw on a turbo and think that things will run smooth. You may need to change some internals as well as the standard bolt on type mods. To properly turbo your car can cost two or three grand. You can cut a bunch of corners and get the most expensive 50 horsepower in the world by going low budget, but I'd suggest doing it right. Or just screw it and buy a car that is already turbo. At this point you'll spend 50 or 60 percent over what your car is worth in doing a good turbo job. Start saving lots of nickles and dimes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just searched on google. This is what i found.

Addit 2 Your Toy
9468 S 560 W
Sandy, UT 84070
Phone: (801) 569-1300

That's pretty close to my house. I'll have to check it out sometime.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.