Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does anyone else dream about their tegs?

Yesterday I read Frank's post about his generic CAI being crap cuz the pipe diameter was too small and yadda yadda.

So I dreamt last night that I checked my own AEM CAI and measured the pipe and it turned out to be only 2 inches. Then I looked on the bottom of the pipe (under the AEM sticker) and found a "Ractive" logo. I distinctly remember measuring it and seeing the numbers.
And I was actually mad at the chick who sold it to me cuz she ripped me off and put a fake AEM sticker on it.

Well, that's just one of many such dreams.

Anyone else care to share their experiences with this embarassing affliction?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
speechless.. i worry about u sometimes....

naaa, i dream of my baby too,. i think that the car falls soemwhere between tyra bankx, and that chick from that ski8erboy song...lol...

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
i hate to say it.. but i wake up in the middle of the night thinking about coding for the site....

and sometimes i can do nothing to fall back asleep but to get up and do it..... i couldn't count the number of times that's happened.....

and i think alot about work, whether this job or past jobs... example:

Day-after-X-mas-time as an Installer at Best Buy is EASILY the busiest day of the year... during that whole week or so after x-mas, its mayhem... anyways, after a long 6 am to Midnight day, actually a few of them in a row, i caught myself actually at my front door of my house in the middle of the night with my keys in hand....

what was i thinking?: "i need to pull a car in to do this stereo install"

sad, i know... but my last x-mas with the company, i am proud to say that myself and my 3 installers knocked out 72 cars in a single day.. kinda weird to have cars pull up at 6 am for a radio install !!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
hmm...i don't really dream about my car (that i can recall), but i do wake up in the middle of the night,worrying if i have anything due the next day for college classes. and i'll be up for an hour or so pondering my performance on an exam or something - im quite stressed out.

not to mention my whole family back at my house is falling apart and being up here living on my own for this year i can't be there to TRY and fix their problems, so i lay here almost every night thinking "i should drive back home, keep my mom company, talk to my sister." So i stopped calling my house because i guess my way of solving the problem is by avoiding it - if i don't talk to them, i wont hear the latest problems going on...AAAHHH i'm soo damned depressed and stressed - that, i don't know what will happen.

sorry for that, but i have no up here to talk to about my problems so they get bottled up. carry on...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I feel ya man, don't worry things always get better. And as far as dreams go...I have nightmares that someone is either breaking into my car or its getting hit by incompetent drivers (though it's in a garage?!?) But whatever, I only ran out to check on it 12 times...thats normal right?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have some sort of mental short coming that doesn't allow me to remember the simplest of dreams.

But whenever I dream about my Integ it's almost always bad.I've driven off of cliffs, gotten into accidents (racing and otherwise), hit people, blown a turbo'd engine, had a mechanic F up the car, and of course, the ever popular "someone done stole my car" dream.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i dream of it or some other car everyday and every class i sit in its rediculous i hate school

·
Registered
586 Posts
i dont really remember ever dreaming about my car, but i do wake up in the middle of the night every once in a while thinking of what i will do next to my teg. I just sit there and think about all the parts, how much its gonna cost, and when i can get the mods done the soonest.
Now that i think about it, i do remember a dream where my girlfriend borrowed my car to go to burger king and wrecked the front end!!
oh yeah......real bad dream...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
while i haven't found myself sleepwalking towards my car.. i should hope i dont wander farther than the bedroom when asleep.. my bf catches me trying to open the bathroom door.. walking around the room.. or scratching myself.. he also says i'll answer questions when i'm asleep.

i'd say at least 75% of my dreams have my car somewhere in it.. it's always something about awesome parking structures(lots of ramps and angles).. its my official getaway vehicle. Applekat has also lost to a S2000 on the freeway in a very realistic dream..

i've also had a dream where my bf told me to park next to the dumpster(hobos and drug dealers abound).. when i came back out my car was on bricks and she was completely stripped.. something interesting i've noticed.. my dreams at night are on land(driving, malls, haunted houses, tunnels).. daylight dreams have water in them(lakes, sea world, water parks)..

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Sometimes I fall asleep thinking about my future plans for my car.. but I don't think I have ever had a dream about my car specificly.

Actually, my gf once dreamed that we went to a movie, and when we came out someone had stolen my rims. Kinda funny...

·
Registered
713 Posts
I dream about my girlfriend... errr, that is car all the time. But then I wake up and remember that she's right there in bed with me... I mean uhhhh, in the garage where I left her.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ive never dreamed about my car, but ive had some pretty weird dreams, once i dreamed that my friend got into a car (was no specific, car, just a CAR) and it was manual and we didnt know how to drive it, and there was a guy with a gun running at us, we panicked and didnt know what to do and then...i woke up!, sheesh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts