Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
wow, that thing is clean... really low miles... wow i can't get over how low the mileage is lol

·
Registered
715 Posts
It looks good. Low miles too. I would just be careful cuz the seller only has 3 feedbacks.

Otherwise i'd say keep an eye on the price. Lay low, and snipe the auction last minute. Sounds dick but i've been on the receiving end enough times to not care anymore.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may take out a loan, I'm watching the auction. It is very hard to find a 94-95 STOCK GSR with low mileage. That's the color I love too.

Ryan, how is the car doing? Any problems with it besides that water leak?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Furious05 on Jan/20/06 said:
I may take out a loan, I'm watching the auction. It is very hard to find a 94-95 STOCK GSR with low mileage. That's the color I love too.

Ryan, how is the car doing? Any problems with it besides that water leak?
its aight, i mean the water does come in a bit but not as much anymore. otherwise the car is fine. the teg will be gone to make room for the 06 wrx in 2 months

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
yea.. the drivers side axle needs to be replaced, the cv joint is shot and the boot is torn in half..... im probably going to fix it the next day i have off of work.... and i put 4 new tires, and other than that shes runs great.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
hey guys, been MIA, just saw this thread.........

Chris, you should deff get that if you can, but are you planning on selling the rsx?

that car on ebay looks real clean man, we can call a road trip to IL to pick it up

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.