Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my bodykit today. I was backing up out of the mcdonalds i thought i put it into gear but i didnt and it moved back more then i put it back into gear and i guess the bodykit went over the curve and when i drove off it ripped my rear bumber off. theres 2 big cracks on it. but its all good. Luckly i know how to fix it. I have all the material to fix it already I just need to pay around 50-60 bucks for new paint and clear. What a waste damn.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
DOH

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fiberglass its not that bad.. I just hate doing all that sanding when you fix a bodykit its a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i chipped my front bumper two days after i installed it, luckily i hadn't painted yet and i could fix it before getting it painted, i know i ain't goin to that place again with my car.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ya CA is really hard on your car when you have a body kit. I need to repaint my lip on my car about every 6 months. I just cant keep it from gettin messed up

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
bigcooncie95ls on Aug/29/02 said:
Ya CA is really hard on your car when you have a body kit. I need to repaint my lip on my car about every 6 months. I just cant keep it from gettin messed up
CA is hard on your car? ever hear of road salt? not to mention all the potholes we have in chicago. actually indianapolis is probably the worst road conditions i've ever driven on. i hit a pothole so bad that it cracked the body kit mount in the pass. side fender! damn hoosiers!... haha... anyway... roads suck everywhere i guess... just gotta keep an eye out for the pothole fairy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts