Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5-speed vtec swapped 94 ls Integra, and I recently blew my motor. I am curious about what swaps I can do specifically for power. (this is not my daily driver) I want to swap to a more powerful engine but really don't know where to start. I know a guy who will do it at a reasonable rate, but I kind of want to do it myself. What are some fun, powerful engine swaps I can do? Is a Chevy ls swap viable? I currently have a b18 vtec swap but It has severe rod knock and the vtec never actually worked.
Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Car Bumper
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Administrator
4,411 Posts
You can swap in any engine you want if you have the money and fabrication skills. Can you swap in a Chevy LS? Sure! Is it practical? Probably not. Will the drivability of the vehicle suffer? Most definitely. Is there a kit to swap in a Chevy LS? Definitely not.

Look at B-series & K-series Honda engine swaps. There are plenty threads on this site with these swaps. Start searching & reading, and you'll get an idea of what works best for you.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I am with jjkz24 on this. DO som searching on google and on here and you will find info on what might work best for you. You have alot of options that will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts