Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,
Just figured i would tell you all, selling my 95 se for 7500 (salvage title) and buying a 92 LS. My 95 was auto and slow (16-17 1/4 mile times) now i have all of this:
cleaned, ported, polished, crower dual valve springs and titanium retainers, multi-angle valve job, crower 62403 cams, new cam seals, arp head studs and rod bolts, all new gaskets in whole engine,clutch/specialties street strip clutch, aem cai, pulley and cam gears. rsr exaust, dc header, nos dry kit(60 shot)
maxspeed coilovers, tokico 5-way adjustables, ingalls camber kit.
149 hp at the wheels without nos.
previous owner ran 14.3 @ 99MPH with street tires and stock steel wheels

actually it is not mine yet! but i have a buyer for my car and hopefully i will drive the 92 home in a short 2 weeks..(sarcasm)longest two weeks of my life! And i will have another 2 thousand to put into it!
If i put the link you best not jump in front of me for this car.

LINK TO MY FUTURE CAR!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Niiiiiice looking car, good luck with it!

And let us see some pics when you get it, inside and out.....and the engine bay, oh yeah....hehe. GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no problems that i know off. can't wait till i get to test drive this weekend hopefully. First though my friend is gon teach me how to drive manual since my family doesn't have any mauals for me to practice on. I will prob wait to test drive it and just have my friend drive it with me goin for the ride. and then just switch cars with my friend so i can get a feel of driving a non auto.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i geuss i might not get it, it will probably be sold by the time i have the money. i need to sell my 95 se first but no one wants it. lol prob cause it has salvage title and it is an auto.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Your probably right. But keep trying someone will pick it up.Did you try putting it up in the recycler. You can put private party ads up for free. You pay for pics though.Good luck Bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts