Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll most likely be instructing and will be getting to the area Thursday evening.

I'm not sure which car I'll be taking yet, but I'll be instructing full time on Saturday on the Patriot course and then getting some lapping in on Sunday on the full course.

Anyone else going?

https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/2011

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Instructors got a blast from the head honcho asking for help, so i decided to attempt to clear it with the wife... and succeeded. Plus, there's nothing else really until Expo on labor day weekend.

And the wife's parents will most likely be in town anyway, so...

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i take the LS, I gotta swap in the engine from the red car, swap the rest of the 5 lug from ye old LS onto this one, install new rear SS brake lines, bleed, do an oil change, check brakes, and get a corner balance on the PICs.

If I take the R, I gotta do a bushing check, change the oil, check the ball joints and wheel bearings, and of course, the brakes as well.

The R, without a doubt, makes a better baby carrier since it's on OEM suspension and has the limited slip and all.

Chances are, i'll be taking the LS and driving a little bit slower on track than I'm used to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts