Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is really pathetic. but 55 dollars for some nice hubcaps down the drain. they were stolen between the times of 6 and 1 friday night. in san andreas, cal. i will post pics tomorrow. they were very good looking and covered the ugly stock steelies. The 55 dollars is alot of money when you work 15 hours a week. I only make like 150 a pay check so they weren't easy to pay for when i pay70 dollars towards insurance every pay check too. (added) i woke up thismorning to an even greater suprise. the car is keyed on both sides. owning integra is to stressful i need a civic or something so i don't get hated on all the time.

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
sadly people will steal anything these days.

·
Registered
685 Posts
do you have comprehensive insurance or do you only have liability? If you have comprehensive (2 way), then insurance should pay for it. If you only have liability (1 way) then your out of luck. Sorry to hear about your car.

·
Registered
655 Posts
hmmm... it might not be worth turning into insurance, depending on your deductable. my car was hit in the mall parking lot (someone backed up and cut early or something, and then just left w/o a note or anything) Left a big scrape down the side and rear passenger quarterpanel. Pissed me off. But I have a 500 dollar deductable and it was like 575 dollars worth of damage.

which means I pay 500, and my insurance rates go up. it's not worth it in my case. call up your insurance rep and see how you're covered or how your rates would change. your profile says you're 16, it might not be too bad if you are still under your folks insurance.

Good luck my man, sorry to hear the news though.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
sry to hear about the hubcaps man and just for the record my car got tped last night lots of fun lol!!! so i know how it feels to get f**ked. i'm planning on someone stealing my caps tonight = \

·
Registered
655 Posts
probably not... same damn situation as me man, I know how it feels. get an estimate anyway, just so you can find out if it's worth it to you to fix it (w/o involving insurance company). Hopefully it won't be too much. I had a friend whose door looked like Freddy Kreugar got to it. He just got it back a few days ago... looks amazing, like a brand new door. He had insurance pay for it, but I will find out exactly what his cost and let you know.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
aww damn cory. sorry to hear that. you still coming to CMI next week? so this happened while parked at ur house? u should park it in the garage if u have one. let us know what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts