Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all. As most of you know my car was in a bad wreck about 3 months ago. Well..the good new is that i will have it back in a few days..Cant wait! but the bad new is that i am leaving for college 1 week after i get it. Sucks, i lose my car for 3 months, and when i finally get it back i have to go away to school. Anyhow, my school doesnt allow me to bring my car so im leaving it at home in my garage. But this is the thing, after the accident i dont trust anyone with my car and i dont want anyone in my family to drive it while im away. My ma hass a spare key so i cant take the keys with me. But is there anyway i can make my car undriveable. Like take out a fusse or somthing. I know it's wrong, but my teg is my baby and i dont want anything to happen to it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanx

·
Registered
168 Posts
Take out the rotor button and dont tell anyone...

Take off the steering wheel...

Fill the cab with cement...

I hear super glue works wonders too...

·
Registered
175 Posts
take out the ecu (passenger side kick panel) or cut the ignition wires under the dash and solder them when you get back?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
you could take out the battery. or just disconnect the negative wire. thats probably the easiest thing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, my car cant go with me either....you have to live 100 miles a way to even be considered for a permit. I think they need more parking at my school.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Just take the plug wires of the distributor and plugs and either put them somewhere safe where you'll remember them. The only way their gonna use you're car then is to go and buy some plug wires to fit youre car lol. Same thing as taking out the rotor, fat chance anyone in youre family is gonna go find the right part just to drive youre car.

·
Registered
544 Posts
just take out the plugs, but keep the wires on, that way it looks like everything is fine

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
It's pretty sad that you can't trust your own family. I have left my teg behind, I made sure may dad had a key so he could warm up the car every few days, he doesn't have the need to use my car

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
my PARENTS won't let me have my car my first year! I don't trust my mom cuz she likes to shift at 2k rpms! and I don't like to feel the motor shaking going up a hill like that... let alone just worry if she's doing it. My dad drives it ok i guess... but he takes his attention off the road too much. I'm the kinda person who parks in the boonies to stay away from all the traffic. I feel ya man. I think i'll just rip out my ecu while i'm gone.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol..ur right..it is sad that i dont trust my family...but after my accident..i dont trust anyone..plus..my sister doesnt have a car and i know she will try to drive mine....i was just thinking about buying the club and locking up my car. I know there is no way they can break into the club.i'll see.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts