Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some strobes for my 96 Integra, and couldn't figure out how to install them. I want to put them in the headlights. Anybody install them and can help me out a little? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
713 Posts
you connect one wire (forgot which color) to the ground wire that hangs from the bottom right of the engine and one to the red terminal of your battery... wire the switch to the interior and put the strobes into your high beams, but take out your high beams... as a result, you cant use high beams.

·
Registered
549 Posts
why not put them in your corners? thats what I was going to do till I found a better spot to suit my tastes

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah i say go for the corner or better still put them in the back its a whole lot easier in the back i have 2 sets in the back and i wired the switch to the front

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ey sorry for the late response MorningZ. thanks for the offer, but i just gave them to my friend. im not really into strobes too much, but i got them for free and was just wanting to try them out. but thanks again

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
lMlElNaCe-GsR on Aug/24/02 said:
you connect one wire (forgot which color) to the ground wire that hangs from the bottom right of the engine and one to the red terminal of your battery... wire the switch to the interior and put the strobes into your high beams, but take out your high beams... as a result, you cant use high beams.
Can you really hook it up to your battery? Isn't that too much power?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the same problem, I have the pb stroblight system and it works and all but the problem is how do i get that into my interior, does anyone know exactly how to bring from the battery to the inside?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts