Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I want to get started in autocrossing and learning how to drive better and whatnot. What do I need to do; where do I need to go; what do I need to read? I have a 1995 Acura Integra LS 4dr.

My mods:
-Performance-
Comptech Icebox
Comptech 4-2-1 Header
Comptech Power-Pro Catback Exhaust
Carsound High Performance Cat
-Suspension-
Neuspeed Front Strut Tower Bar
Neuspeed Rear Strut Tower Bar
Neuspeed Rear Lower Tie Bar
Eibach Pro-Kit
Koni Yellows
-Cosmetic-
Clear Corner Lights
GS-R Spoiler w/ Brake LED
Recently-Black-Again Wiper Arms

-Audio-
Blaupunkt San Francisco CD70 Headunit
MB Quart PSD 216 6.5 Component Speakers
Dynamat Sound Matting
Infinity Reference 6592i 6x9 Coaxial Speakers
US Acoustics USX-4085 Amplifier
Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 V.2 Subwoofer

Thanks,
Ben
Frederick, Maryland

·
Registered
620 Posts
Not exactly sure, but if anyone knows where to autox in Miami let me know. I know the scca has autox so try contacting their department in you area. Also they have driving schools if you want to learn better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yes...novice...otherwise you'll start to fell seriously overwhelmed by everyone else...I did anyway...but that was 3 years ago...

·
Registered
545 Posts
yo mrmbuna, finally someone else in MD wants to autocross. Yo goto to MD local scene for Local Autocrossing info. or jus hit me up.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it worth driving from Frederick to FedEx Field on Sunday to check out the autocross there on that day? It's quite a hike, but I'm thinking about taking a day trip.

Ben

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well its up to you, but personally i love autocrossing i say come and check it out first before actually getting involved. There is an autocross coming up this sunday at Fedex Field.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts