Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in putting on a specific body lip kit for my 2000 2D Integra, but they only make it for the 94-97 2D body style. Now I've heard that the side skirts are the same size, but the rear would fit only if I stuck it on a 94-97 bumper and put that on my car. Also the front would fit but I would have to change the lights to a 94-97 series. Anyone know what the real deal is with this issue and can I directly bolt on the 94-97 front and rear bumper to my car? Thanks, any help from you guys would be helpul.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
here is the article on g3

so basically if you want a kit specifically made for 94-97 the best thing you could do is trade with someone that has a 94-97 front bumper/headlights and rearbumper with the same colored paint.. many people want the 98-01 front bumper/headlights and rear bumper so you shouldn't have a problem trading it, you might even get some extra cash if they'er willing to pay for the trade

·
Registered
58 Posts
gsrevo on Feb/24/04 said:
Quote: sickbling on Feb/24/04ILL TRADE ILL TRADE! haha seriousely PM me if intrested see there ya go haha
that was too damn funny hahaha!!! but honestly... do more searches for that kit. maybe they do offer it for the 98-01?! btw, wut kit were u thinking of???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.