Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be a possible good poll question (if re-worded somehow). But, I was wondering just how obsessed are you with your integra, or others for that matter! I'm just making sure I'm not the only one that litterally loves their car.

Does your cell phone match your exterior paint? Do you carry pictures of your car in your wallet (before or after your girlfriend and family? heh heh!)? Do you have countless models/matchbox cars? Does 2/3 of your paycheck go to your teg? Do you come close to rear ending the guy in front of you, because you were staring at another teg in oncomming traffic? DO YOU LOSE SLEEP BECAUSE OF TEAM INTEGRA'S WEBSITE!!?

I'm guilty of all of the above, and more. Just wondering if anyone else is as bad as me, or worse? Yes I do have a life, a job, a girlfriend, plenty of bros that we hang out daily... and I have a TEG. I guess I should be lucky I have an auto LS, because if I had a ITR or GSR, I would probably not have some of the things earlier mentioned on the list. Heh heh.

·
Registered
457 Posts
ok i have pics of my car in my wallet and my phone matches my car my car is green i got green clear cover center and battery and i have a model i am making cause there is no 4 door teg model i am gonna make one from a civic and a teg kit lol i have hit another car from looking at another teg lol i park in the grass at work so no one can park next to me or if someone wants to key my car i will see them and a beating is due so i love my car very much my g/f left me cause i spend to much time with my car

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think about my Integra 24/7, and I've basically spent most of my college savings, which isnt a cool thing to do when your in college, and your hungry. I used to wash my car every wed. and sat. and wax it once a week. There's nothing inside my car interior, keep it clean as can be. I have pictures of my car hanging on my wall in my dorm. I guess I'm guilty for loving my teg too much. Great topic though

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Yes, my phone and Teg match!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
NeoSilverTeg on Aug/25/02 said:
Does your cell phone match your exterior paint? Do you carry pictures of your car in your wallet (before or after your girlfriend and family? heh heh!)? Do you have countless models/matchbox cars? Does 2/3 of your paycheck go to your teg? Do you come close to rear ending the guy in front of you, because you were staring at another teg in oncomming traffic? DO YOU LOSE SLEEP BECAUSE OF TEAM INTEGRA'S WEBSITE!!?
I'm obsessd but not crazy...

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
I wont park where I cant see the teg if I can help it.
The first priority when I was looking for an apt was that there was a garage for my car.
almost crashed looking at another teg
and spent 4 hours washing it yesterday.
yeah I think I'm nuts.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i don't really care about my car that much. i have a bike, they're a lot more fun. i might even sell my car and get an SUV. i don't really spend a lot of time on here, i love the site but i've sort of lost intrest in it, its the same post's different people all the time. i like my car, but i'm definately not head over heals for it like most of the guys in here are. i'm hoping someone smokes me and writes it off.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
You care enough to spend money on her, or were all your mods free?? Don't deny your love for your car; see how much you like your bike in the winter...

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Yeah.. I'm guilty of everything in the first post and more. Before T-I meets I often spend days cleaning my car, up until the night before the meeting I'm up waxing it until 2 am. I often stare at my car after washing it for hours on end. I have a collage of pictures of Integras on my bedroom wall, and about 13 different model Integras and I am working on a custom model right now I want to make it look like my integra. Yup my phone matches my car.. clothing matches etc..
My Teg is my second Boyfriend, whom which the 'first' doesn't get nearly as much attention!

I sometimes sit in the car and just listen to the engine purr ...
Hahah, yeah I'd say I've got a case of Teg-Itis obsession.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
A cop pulled me over and goes do you know why I pulled you over?
So I said yeah It looks to good!! He lauged and said thats a little bit crazy that you think of your car like that but yes it does look good and you need a front plate buddy. Told me to have a nice day =) Im very obsessed. I park my car and stare at it and start to laugh because of how good it looks. I watch the weather channel to see if im going to use it that day. I bough another car to save abusive trips or weather conditons.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Oh man...I'm defenatly obsessed with my car, I think it's kinda sick sometimes the way I take care of my teg so much. I love my teg and all, but sometimes I wish I didn't care so much cuz it's just too much work and time that goes into it. I wash my car a lot too and sometimes I kinda sucks cuz of the rain, but it's all good. It can't rain all the time....:) Sometimes I feel like little f**king worm in a big f**king hood, y'know what I mean? Sometimes suddenly I hear a tapping, as if somebody gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door, you heard me rapping right?, and I turn around and it's my teg, but it was all a dream.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm completely obssessed, its great. My phone cover matches my car too. I got alot of clothes that have the same colors in them. No matter how much money I put into her, theres always something else to add

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm definitely obsessed w/ Integras. Right now I have a 2000 LS which is a lease, and even though it's not a VTEC, I love it so much that when my lease is up in a few months I've decided to get another Integra- this time a GSR or (if by some miracle I find one when It's time to buy0 a Type R. This is how I know I'm obsessed though: I actually dream about Integras sometimes, and 9 times out of 10, when I wake up, I have a picture of one in my head!
Sick, right?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm as guilty as they come and to think I hated tegs b4 I got mine. My cell matches my trim every other check oes to my teg. Everyday I'm messing with it, adjusting the sound cleaning interior, drawing it, looking online for more stuff to add to it. I parked it and remove some fuses so they can't shift and activated the alarm made it extra loud and locked the wheel. I'm getting boot for it so nobody tries to take it. I have been spending time online. I look at other tegs. But you know what I love the most? Everybody in my town has body kits yet all the girl love my teal teg, with green signal lights and g1 altezza tails. I got all the car magazines. I love my teg, guilty as charged. I want to get a g2 teg for the winter so I don't abuse my g3 in the winter.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
I spent so much money on my car a cant afford a phone! and to think its still as stock as the day it rolled out of the factory
. when im not in my teg, im doing one of the following few things:
1. workin under the hood of the teg
2. washing the outside of the teg
3. driving my jdm itr in gt3 (or the us one too)
4. on this or one of the other boards that i frequent
5. riding in or doing any of the 1st 2 mentioned above with my brothers teg.

i dont spend more than 30 seconds to the hour not thinkin about it. i cant afford to get much done (got rims/tires/drop commin) to it, but when i do mananage to get $ to do it, im happy for months =)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts