1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT FOR SALE.
I have 1997 integra gsr with jdm front
Has a built b18c1 with a eBay turbo.
engine has eagle rods, ACL race bearings, nippon pistons, precision injectors, gsr trans, built head (not exactly sure what all is done) has older skunk2 cam gears, has after market blox racing cams. Fuel pressure regulator. I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff.
Lowered on springs and has full black RSX leather interior. Carbon fiber hood. Has JDM type r kilo per hour gauge cluster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My best guess would be 6-10k depending on miles and everything else you haven’t covered
Appreciate the response. The engine was just rebuilt zero miles and the speedometer says around 92,000 kmh I was just curious. Appreciate it man.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Now keep in mind what we say is what we see as its value but the buyer will always pull it below your asking price. I can say that up here in Canada you tend to find people that dont wanna buy someones build. I will say your ride looks clean and the KM on the body / motor will pull in more buyers as no one wants a 300K body.

·
Registered
120 Posts
6k-10k USD would be a clean stock example. But this would be considered a resto-mod. Considering the JDM front end conversion & turbo & carbon parts, it's hard to put a value.

For some people, these mods would increase the amount of money they would be willing to spend. But for purists, these mods may negatively affect the value.

Another thing that will affect value is title condition & any accident or maintenance history.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts