Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
check kbb.com - but that looks imaculate for that old of a car!

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackgsrguy on Mar/07/04 said:
looks dammmmmn clean, use your judgement
I know it looks DAMN nice, but i wanna know the cost, what would you set beside that kbb thing? let me go check that kbb now.

Excellent condition is 4k USD, Good is 3.6k, since this is in Canada (salt!) unless he garage it, i doubt it will be in excellent condicdition... i think i will check it out tomorrow...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks exactly like my car, but in white. Same wheels and all. Doesnt look like a GS to me though. Considering the car appears to be all stock with no modifications what so ever, and considering the 92 GSR/LS Special Edition wheels and painted moldings/mirrors, and the leather interior, i'd say its an LS Special Edition, just like my car. Maybe he had all these options added to a GS when bought new, who knows. LS-SE is my guess though, i paid $4000 with 98,000 miles for mine in immaculate shape. I'd say if the price was anywhere from $3500-$4500 i'd snatch it in a heart beat.

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
holy crap thats the cleanest (detailing wise) gen 2 I've ever seen.

Nice thing about the engine being that clean is that it will make it really easy for you to check for any kind of leaks in the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'd have to agree with David (93WhiteTeg). That is a beautiful G2. Black on black leather in that condition is hard to come by. Jump on it man. I would.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oo9o9xAzNoO on Mar/07/04 said:
Exact conversion from 120,000KM = 74,568 Miles which is super low. Whats their asking price?
He said make offert, that's why i need you experts advice, so i see, it sets around 3-4k$ i will take a closer look asap, it LOOKS clean from the pic, wax can make up for the looks on the pic, and as for engine, he can just clean it, but i WILL serisouly take a closer look and come back with more info.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I take it u havent seen it in person yet?

Before u put any offers on the table I would run a compression test, a test drive, and ask for maintenence records to be on the safe side.

I would also run a carfax report on it.

But from the pics it looks mint other than the fadeing of the winsheild lineing/trim.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
tsqualers on Mar/07/04 said:
I take it u havent seen it in person yet?

Before u put any offers on the table I would run a compression test, a test drive, and ask for maintenence records to be on the safe side.

I would also run a carfax report on it.

But from the pics it looks mint other than the fadeing of the winsheild lineing/trim.
Do that and get it. I would say 4k is fair.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts