Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about trying something interesting. I was thinking about getting some reverse indiglo gauges and then overlaying those with my carbon fiber graphic that I print on transparent film. I'm just wondering how much space is behind the needle and would there be enough room? The CF graphic that I made is pretty thin stuff. Plenty of room for the needle to move around when I have that on my pod. I just wonder if the added thickness of the reverse indiglo gauges are going to cause a problem. Can anyone help me figure this out? I don't really want white gauges in my car. The only reason I'm going with them for this mod is because the carbon fiber graphic shows up better with a white background. When you put it over the black stock faces it just blends in too much. It looks way better with a white background. I'll have to scan the pictures and show you what I'm talking about. For now I'd just like to know what the clearance is like after you put the gauges on. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
you should have no problems with laying that piece over the idiglos...just make sure you leave enough room from where the needle actually sits...indiglos are pretty thick and adding something as thin as that carbon fiber should be no problem...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts