Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....I was just thinking about buying a 1996 GSR integra, 5spd. Can anyone tell me what the cost with 80,000 miles or 90,000...Because i have only 6k that i can spend on the car..Do yall think it is possible to buy an integra GSR 96 for that much...I will appreciate if yall will reply..

Thank You.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know....i found one in the newspaper for 6k a 96 GSR but i called the guy and asked him how many miles it has..and he said "i will call you back my battery is about do die". So right know im wait for his call...It is has 80 or 90 thousands miles im in LUCK

·
Registered
684 Posts
i kinda looked at alot of places in the internet just to know how much its going right now and i cant seem to find nething. so good luck to u my man!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys....I looked on the net too, but i found mine in the local newspaper. By the way i live in HOUSToN,TX..Anyone from houston on this board?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I paid 12800 for my 96 gsr w/80k miles,
though he had done about $8k in mods.
I am very happy with the deal I got.

I did ToNS of research to get mine and knew all the values to expect. Book value on my car is ~$8500, BUT you will not find one in DECENT shape for that price.

Expect to pay over $10k for a 96 GSR in GOOD shape.

Here are some great places to start.
Autotrader
Cars.com

Very important!!!REad EVERYHTING oN THIS SITE: http://www.carbuyingtips.com/

Print publications:
News on wheels
Hemmings motor News

Some things to note on your search:
- You have to "cast your net" pretty wide to locate a GSR, so search with a very big miles radius (ie all!!!)
- I traveled 1200 miles to get my GSR. A one way ticket really is far cheaper than shipping a car...trust me.
- Don't try to get them down to Blue book....it ain't gonna happen unless their is something wrong with the car.
-In 1996, there were only ~6000 GSR's produced, so they are kinda sorta rare.
-Its well worth paying for the VIN check, b/c most services will let you do unlimited VIN checks for 30 days after payment. Don't pay for the service unless they do...

Hope this Helps!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kool thanks...but im going with my dad to buy the car if we get it..but before i will take it to the mechanic to check whats up with it...then next to the mechanics shop we have another friend that works for a body shop and he will tell me if it has been in any wrecks...If it hasnt and it runs good, I will get it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Why not go to acura.com and search their certified pre-owned inventory? (You can do that - I check all the time to see if an ITR pops up somewhere
.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts