Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here! Just picked up a 95 LS 2dr earlier in the week. Anyways, I have that brown interior, which IMO, is nasty. A know a guy who's friend recently crashed a 01 teg and is parting out the car. The seats and door panels are gone, but the rest is still there. Everything is black. He said just make an offer. How much do you think I should offer for everything else, dash, vents, center console, trim by the door, rear panels, etc. I'm not sure how much that stuff is worth and I'm curious as to what I should offer the guy. Please let me know, I gotta let him know soon. BTW, I love my teg!! Much better than my 97 civic sedan!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Welcome to the site
(And of course you're going to like it better than a Civic Sedan, lol) Just kidding, I actually like Civics...to a point...

Look around the site, there's gobs of info you can read on your new car. Check out the articles section, they are very informative and make you feel smarter, hehe. Need anything? EVERYoNE will be happy to help you.

WELCOME ABOARD!

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
offer him $300.00. Or, you can look around at places that sell car parts, to get a general idea as to what the going rate is for what you need.the recycler is a good place to start.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
ooooooooh fun stuff... i'd love to have a car where i could just "gut" the interior...

maybe you can get a hold of a Helms Manual to help you in getting stuff like the dash off....

and i would agree with the above $300.. heck, try $250 first

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you need black door panals center console dash or rear panals i just totalled my integra and im parting out whats left the interior is in great condition from a 94 LS and it didnt get messed up at all in the crash. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, i'm really interested! I'm still waiting to hear back from the other guy...but how much are you asking for the dash, center console, rear panels, etc. Let me know...thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts