Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was thinkin about buying an older integra somewhere between a 94-96 or something just cause they're cheaper and putting a new or almost new GSR motor in it. Does anyone know how much that would cost to buy the motor and to get it put in perfect? and does anyone know where i can get the motor?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
FlyinHighImport on Aug/21/02 said:
No Need To Post Twice!!! ...please refrain from doing this.
Second post was deleted.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bout 3.5k from jdmhondaparts.com I think
Hey blue teg
was that an actual speed or was the machine just tweekin?
In your avatar i mean

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
As previously stated jdmhondaparts.com sells honda engines. They carry everything from b16a-h22. Choose your poison.

For the gsr engine they're qouting $3,300

Flyinhigh: I deleted it right before I posted my response.

Phoenix: I have no idea.....I actually copied it off of another message board. Thought it was kinda cool.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Slightly, due to the fact that you'll have to make the necessary adjustments to accomadate the vtec technology. (different ecu and other hardware) As an owner of an LS, I would definitely say it would be worth the extra effort for the added power and tuning potential of a C1.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm just trying to think of a way to save money by buying a 94 LS and putting a new GSR into it. But i donno if it'd be a lot harder than buying a 94 GSR and putting a new GSR motor into it? What do u guys think would be better and cheaper?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts