Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a lot including from school and work. Round trip of 93 miles per day and just curious how many miles you guys travel per day...Stupid post but sh*t Im boreD!

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
20 to work
30 to school

Those are round trips.

Either one or the other, never both the same day.

*sigh* It makes it so hard to get to 250k in the Accord.

The R?

And when it comes out of storage, I may drive it 100 miles a week....and that's pushing it...

·
Registered
365 Posts
40 on a day when I only have work
55ish when I have work,school, and goto the gym

I drove about 32k miles since I got the car in May 2002

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
93...holy shickers. I average around 35.

·
Registered
189 Posts
easily way more then you on days that i work but thats because i deliver pizza hehe

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I drive about 60-70 miles a week avg. Sometimes 100 miles.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
if i were going just where i had to go i would average about 50miles but i like to go out alot so i average about 100 per which is not good at all i just reached exactly 180k today, but my engine is still in great shape cause i baby it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I only average about 150 miles per week right now, but in the fall i am going to have to start commuting twice a week to school which is going to be about 120 mile round trip.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Mine is like never the same , some days i only drive like 20 , and then some days of the weeek like a 100 , lol :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nahh! I got you all beat! My car doesn't move from Monday to Friday! I have an 8 minuit walk to work but the down side is I have to live like a college student in a room with 3 other guys! I hate my life! Thats the downside of the first few years of military life.
one thing is for certain... I make up for it on the weekends. I bought the car last April and have clocked over 36000 kms (the average in Canada is about 20-25k).
Wait 'til the snows gone!

·
Registered
190 Posts
i drive right around 90 miles a day from work and back
plus whatever else i'm doing is additional

1 - 20 of 55 Posts