Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i blew the motor in my car and i bought a gsr from someone on seattle (im in atlanta)and it has been like 3 weeks. and no sign of the motor!! how long would it take to be shipped? it was freight shipped.
also i sent the money western union. is there anyway that i can get my money back??help!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Contact Western Union as soon as possible and find out for sure. There may be a time limit, so don't let that expire. 3 weeks seems like a long time to me.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
It's not an actual shop or something?? I hope you didn't just buy it off some random internet person or ebay...there is some research that needs to be done, before getting a motor...good luck!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
is there a Tracking number? are anything ? sometimes a freight ship might take a few days but 2-3 weeks is too long are it might be that is being ship by something beside fedex and ups ETC like one of them bigger tucks always takes so long cuz they have a time too go here and there and if they don't have the time too drop it off what there going too do is take it back too there company and then deliver it

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Give us as much info as possible! Then we can formulate clear concise answers. how much$$ are we talking about?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I live in oklahoma and it took about 2 weeks for a motor to be shipped from cali. by freight. The guy might be slowplaying with the motor since there are no replies.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
How did you purchase the motor?? online, on the phone?? Bussiness or just off someone. If you know there full name and address the best thing you can do if you did get ripped off is sue his ass and he would have to fly to atlanta for court or else if he doesnt comply or show up then he would get a warrant for his arrest.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well. i went to parts trader and saw it for sale. i emailed him a few times and we talked on the phone a few times. and we agreed to like 3050.00 with some extra stuff included. he told me that i could send him check, money order or whatever and i told him that i needed it as soon as possible. so he told me western union would be the fastest so i said ok. and i sent him the money. he said that he sent it freight to the port of savannah from the port of seattle and that it would take 5 days. so i said ok and i didnt ask for a tracking number or anything. and it has been about 3 weeks. ???

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
port of seattle to the port of savannah.. hes sending it by boat? wtf? Dude, its gonna be a while.. imagine going 30-40mph, all the way down to the panama canal, then back up to georgia.. Yea.. you got a nice little wait ahead of you.. Why did he send it by boat, you told him you needed it fast..

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Oh, and the subject of this thread isnt correct, I thought someone came in your driveway, poped your hood,and took it out.. it should be something refering to a long wait

·
Registered
98 Posts
***Briangela1 - let's not name-call. It's kind of juvenile, don't you think? I mean this guy asked a serious question and you go and put him down...People like you really irk me. If you can't say anything helpful, (let alone NICE) you shouldn't post here at all.***

As for the post topic, frieght companies usually keep your records on file for quite a while, you could try calling and identifying yourself with a SS# or something. They could tell you what the status is. But for sure call the guy that sold it to you....

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
sneeedle on Aug/10/02 said:
Oh, and the subject of this thread isnt correct, I thought someone came in your driveway, poped your hood,and took it out.. it should be something refering to a long wait
corrected that.

on a side note.....I find it funny how when the seller was soliciting the sale he was easily accessible like you say by phone, etc. once he got the money, he's been out of contact with you? Hmmm..... I'd contact Western Union, your local police, the police in his area, and the site that he advertised on. Other than that.....I don't what to tell you except good luck.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Dude, chances are you're f'd. Just statistics, but good luck anyway, if I was you I would be sh*tting bricks and loading double O into the 12 gauge lol, I would be PISSED.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts