Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious to know if there is a way to find out how many of a particular Integra was made. I've got a GSR Sedan and I know they didn't make a million of them. How can I find out how many there were made?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I know it's possible to check the VIN to see what series the engine was produced, but i don't know if it works the save for bodies.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Well I'm sure honda knows, so if you could get in contact with records or sumthin.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
in one issue of Honda Tuning when the RSX just came out they did a whole story on Tegs. i remember them saying how man were sold an what year. id get it for you but im at school and that issues at home.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
its fall of 2001 but i dont think it actually says how many of each model were sold

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I used this link to find out a little about my VIN. I know what number my car was, but I'm just trying to figure out what I am out of the total number built. Isn't the VIN specific to the body of the vehicle? I didn't think that it had anything to do with the engine under the hood. I thought it was all specific to the model of the car.

I've looked around for an email address I could send this question on to Acura or Honda and I can't seem to find one. Any clues on where to find one? Thanks guys. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts