Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how you guys clean your dash. I am looking for a way to clean it, but I don't want it looking greasy or shiny just clean. Let me know what products you guys use and what works best. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
a wet rag works for routine cleaning. for general nastiness i use a product from the local dollar store called "awesome" it works very well

·
Registered
187 Posts
I keep mine dusted with a microfiber i keep in the glove box.

When i wash the car i give the whole interior a nice wipe down with a moist clean chamois.

I keep it protected with 303 aerospace protectant.

The best interior cleaner i have used is griots garage "interior cleaner".

·
Registered
602 Posts
The La's Totally Awesome seanmelrath is talking about is a good general-purpose degreaser. At full strength it'll take the second chin off a fat kid. I use a clean microfiber cloth once a week and every once in a while some foaming glass cleaner and a microfiber. It works well enough to get the grime off and the reflection on the windshield is minimal.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
I wipe mine down and use the cheapest armoral like car dressing. Why the cheapest? Because it doesn't leave a shine, but I only do this like 3-4 times a year if that. That stuff if any is known to dry out the dash

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wipe mine down and use the cheapest armoral like car dressing. Why the cheapest? Because it doesn't leave a shine, but I only do this like 3-4 times a year if that. That stuff if any is known to dry out the dash
Some vinyl/rubber products don't dry out your dash. I really like 303 "aerospace protectant"-- I applied it a couple times a year on my last car. Have also used Poorboy's World cleaner on my integra. Good products shouldn't leave your trim sufaces shiny.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Safelite auto glass's glass cleaner. I use that on everything since its also a degreaser. Cleans the stove, table tops, even my interior. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
1z einszett ****pit premium. This product cleans and protects your dash and leaves a matte finish. Not oily or slick whatsoever. 303 works well too

·
Registered
832 Posts
Love the 303, avoid armor all like the plague because it is the plague.

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 for Aerospace 303. It shines it up without the grease. I hate using armor all wipes cause it becomes very greasy and reflects off your windshield in the sun.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I keep it protected with 303 aerospace protectant.
That 303 is the bomb. I just bought my Integra yesterday and almost the first thing I did was slather the dash, console, seats, and insides of the door trim with Aerospace 303 protectant. I bought a gallon of it back in 2005.

Learned about it on BITOG. Great stuff!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I don't like the shinyness where you can see the reflection on the windshield. Does the 303 aerospace do that? Maybe the matte finish is exceptable for my taste. Shiny dashboards are yuck. What is the best stuff to use to not make it shiny. 303?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I still have not found the brand that fits my picky taste yet. I feel like just the damp shammy after washing car works best. Everything else I use leaves the dash almost like a Matte Grey (UGLY)

Any Tips?

·
Registered
41 Posts
That 303 is the bomb. I just bought my Integra yesterday and almost the first thing I did was slather the dash, console, seats, and insides of the door trim with Aerospace 303 protectant. I bought a gallon of it back in 2005.

Learned about it on BITOG. Great stuff!

I bought some of this stuff and dayum... My dash and interior looks fantastic. Highly recommend. :driving:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts