Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading posts about stolen tegs and I'm tryin to figure out how they do it. Is it really just as easy as sparking together two wires like you see in movies? How else do they get our cars? Some I know actually have a truck to just haul the damn thing away but I cant imagine someone not noticing such things

·
Registered
496 Posts
If I wasn't so used to seeing your posts Papa I'd just assume you were a thief looking for a quick answer. But yea, anyone that decides to post in this thread how people steal cars should have their car stolen the next day as a matter of principle.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
asking for a simple yes or no question really. I just wanted to know what it is about the cars that makes them so easy to steal, ill probably be doing the fuel cutoff here in the next week. I can see where this would come off like me wanting to know, but really I'm just trying to figure out why it is so easy

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
It is easy. We have several articles on WHY it is so easy and how to make it more difficult. We routinely deleter all information lurkers can find on how to do what you are asking. Furthermore the articles do not show how the nefarious acts are performed, only how they can be prevented. Let's leave it at that.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
unlock switch bypass
Hood release cable relocation
Aftermarket door locks
Changing you alarms sound (so you know it's yours going off...)
security accessories

And STUCK to the top of the electronics forum
90 minutes to protect 'Da Teg

And there are a few others that pretty much allow you to figure out "how they do it". that allows you the power to change things (wiring routes, colors, cutoffs, etc etc) to spoil the would be thief's plans
Seriously if you cannot figure it out then god help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.