Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy selling a greddy (18g) turbo kit for a GSR with various other goodies & hes including the skyline intercooler. does anyone how big that intercooler is?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yes SIR ! A big ole PUPPY ! I hope you have the turbo/motor to push it ! If not your gonna loose some spool and some boost !

·
Registered
693 Posts
I am selling mine...Its has a few dings and scratches on the under side... But works perfectly....I will post some pictures soon. I am asking $950.00! New this would run you $1500-1700 !

·
Registered
246 Posts
can you say presure drop unless you are runnin a lot of boost.....there is a civic for sale with one and the front bumper had to be cut for it to pass inspection......buy the kit and sell the IC to some idiot and buy a apex-i or Greddy

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yes...the bigger the core/space for the air to travel, hench you will loose a bit of boost. Then again the bigger the FMIC the more air it can cool and we all know what that means. Just make sure you can push it...Tech wise this FMIC is meant for 600hp cars ! Let me see if I can find the flow specs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts