Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, recently Brian told me about a Civic hatch with 586hp (see meet up thread). That got me curious: What's the most powerful/fastest Acura you've seen here in our lovely spud state?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well I know that Hai is working on a teg right know a gsr with a fully built motor (I don't even want to list mods) thats going to be turboed. The guy invested 6k in motor and turbo and they are shootin for 400whp but should get more. The best part is that the body of the car is completely stock. can you say SLEEPER!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He (or the people that live there) seem(s) to have a new car at that house every week. Which Teg are you talking about; the green 4 door?

·
Registered
139 Posts
No Hai has a bunch of cars. The one Im talking about is white and kinda beat up, it's at his shop. I know he buys cars fixes them and sells them so that might be one of them.

The fastest teg I can think of was black on the bottom end and white on the top. His plates read out "BOOSTIN" you might have seen it before. I never seen it run but I heard he ran low high 11's. A golf GTI totaled the teg in I84 E bound by edwards like 6 months ago.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
well... if you are asking about the hottest ACURA in idaho.. i would have to say... one of the 3 NSXs that i have seen around boise.... sooooo fuqn hot!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife thinks NSX's are ugly as ****. Something about the "butt", she says. Go figure. I guess that's why she's driving a Nissan Altima and I'm rollin' in the Teg.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
noob on Jun/15/05 said:
My wife thinks NSX's are ugly as ****. Something about the "butt", she says. Go figure. I guess that's why she's driving a Nissan Altima and I'm rollin' in the Teg.
good crap! no way.. its an NSX

·
Registered
525 Posts
BlownGSR on Jun/09/05 said:
I like mine.

I guess i'm biased
I'd have to go with my own as well cause I'm bias also
. Too bad it's sitting in my garage back in WA so I guess it's not techincally in Idaho YET....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will if your talking about the hottest Acura in Idaho lets say one that people drive and you can see that they've done work to it. NOT AN NSX. Dont get me wrong I would love a NSX!!

I just talked to Hai and he's got a LS Right Side Drive from JAPAN!! He's doing a full Type R conversion to it. He's pulling the LS V-Tec motor out of his white civic and going for 700W.H.P. on a daily driven car.

He's already got a full 2000 RSX interior in it.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ya I can get my hands on a 93 Black NSX only 3.0 though for $22k, I can't decide...I think I'll just turbo my teg insteadand get LSD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts