Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish they had a shot of the first teg from the side cause it looks like it has a type W lip w/ Black widow skirts and rear & I was curious to see how that would look from the side.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
that purple looks like a purple shade of the same style of paintjob i have. the car is painted a heavy metallic silver... then shot with a transluscent blue (could be any color though) and then a really thick clearcoat. makes for an interesting shade shifting effect and looks deep as hell when it's clean.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Most likely Super Sonic Blue Pearl. Its a stock color that comes on 98-99 GSRs.

Those cars rock btw. Very nice!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nospeedlimit, i love the color of your car, thats kinda the idea i want, but with more purple in it, i like the ssbp, but i think im gonna add more pearl to it, im not sure yet

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
the first one is more of a pewter color...very nice!

·
Registered
712 Posts
ai95 on Dec/30/02 said:
I know this is from awhile back, but does anyone know the name of that blue color that the integra is?

is it that color? kinda looks like it. from wat i remember when saving this pic people said "Kandy Apple Blue" but i can be wrong

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Storm Shadow on Jun/04/02 said:
I wish they had a shot of the first teg from the side cause it looks like it has a type W lip w/ Black widow skirts and rear & I was curious to see how that would look from the side.
hmm, the front lip looks like a tsunami to me...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
SilviaDriver on Dec/31/02 said:
Quote: ai95 on Dec/30/02I know this is from awhile back, but does anyone know the name of that blue color that the integra is?

is it that color? kinda looks like it. from wat i remember when saving this pic people said "Kandy Apple Blue" but i can be wrong
i was the one who first one who posted that pic, its kandy blue from the HOUSE of KOLORS

·
Registered
995 Posts
its not a tsunami lip, tsunamis have some kind of protruding line running along the side and fades down to the tip

1 - 20 of 22 Posts