Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I gotta take a digital picture of my car tonight if you like that one.
It's not bad though. I like the wheels. I had C-2's before but I desided to go for speed not show so now I have 2000 GSR wheels. I'll try and post the pics tonight.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
those wheels are huge... 19's?? those tires must be 215/ 10R19!!! jeebus! looks sweet though

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is gracing my desk top as we speak. I wis I had a side angle shot love the front not too big on the 3 piece wing tho.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm not usually too big of a fan of chameleon paint...but that one looks nice. It looks good when it has 2 base colors that are similar...not all the crazy strange colors. Very nice tho

·
Registered
276 Posts
SWEET SWEET TEGS

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Slow? That joker will be lucky if he can drive that thing period. The local city bus would probably keep up with that integra due to the weight of those wheels.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
98turbors on Sep/13/02 said:
I gotta take a digital picture of my car tonight if you like that one.
It's not bad though. I like the wheels. I had C-2's before but I desided to go for speed not show so now I have 2000 GSR wheels. I'll try and post the pics tonight.
Those aren't C2s. They are C5s. I don't know if you were saying that you thought those were C2s or not. I think they look better than C5s on 2 doors anyway. I've got C5 clones on my car, but its a sedan, so they look better than on coupes. If I had a 2 door I'd definatly go for the C2s. That car would look a lot better with them I think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts