Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could anyone post some pics of the hottest bodykits or lips gor the g2 integra. i cant seem to find one i like alot. i dont want huge or over elabrate. i like the 94-01 jdm type r front bumper..... please help me!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
cwtech on Feb/14/06 said:
That bumper and those headlights are rice to the max IMO.
couldn't have said it better. Bodykits suck all of em, unless its a lip kit oem with side skirts and factory issued equipment.

·
Registered
447 Posts
damn I didn't think it was all that bad. I've seen worse... Theres tons of G2 photos here, scroll through them, i've seen some incredible G2s, granted they usually have oem kits

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yeah that bumper looks like it has a big ass flat piece that juts out about 6 inches...at least you could sit your drink on it?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pat24jr on Feb/14/06 said:
damn I didn't think it was all that bad. I've seen worse... Theres tons of G2 photos here, scroll through them, i've seen some incredible G2s, granted they usually have oem kits
I don't think it looks that bad either. It's better than the ones I have seen.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I would go lip kit. Personally I have had 2 body kits (Extreme and Bomex) on my car. And I regret ever putting them on. Now, I have my stock front bumper and a carbon fiber Mugen lip, wings west side skirts, carbon fiber type r spoiler. I personally would stay away from body kits unless your car is going to be all show and/or your not going to drive it around alot. It's your car though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.